Mrs India 2017 Auditions
Mrs India 2017 started on a very beautiful note and our first auditions were Started right from the Heart of India known as “Dhaan Ka Katora” Chhattisgarh, In 2017 Indian Married Woman participated in Mrs India 2017 like never before, Not to mention Chhattisgarh beauty has dazzled Mrs India before and gave many queens till date.
And most delightful part when your own Queen stands Tall and host Mrs India’s regional pageant to give national platform to the ladies from own state Chhattisgarh now that is what makes Purnima Khare a Queen in true sense . Purnima Khare is former Classic Mrs India 2015 and Classic Mrs Asia International 2015.
She is first ever married Woman from Chhattisgarh who has one International title.
Purnima started Auditions of Mrs India 2017 for Chhattisgarh on 25-Sep-2016 at VW Canyon Hotel Raipur where 56 Beautiful ladies of Chhattisgarh and Central Indian states auditioned for Mrs India Chhattisgarh 2017. Auditions jury was our
- Meenakshi Tuteja who is most successful Social Entrepreneur , Director of Woman Chamber of commerce and Beauty Expert from Chhattisgarh
- Former Queen Mrs India 2014 Shweta Tiwari
- Classic Mrs Asia International and Regional Director Purnima Khare
- Former Mrs India Ambassador Kamini Soni and
- Actress Parul.
Beautiful Ladies of Chhattisgarh surprised Jury with everyone with Beauty ,Talent ,Glamour and Culture they are filled with that need to noticed and heard. We are proud of our Queen and regional director whose work and dedication is giving prestigious and unique national platform to Married Woman of Chhattisgarh.
Selected ladies from Mrs India Chhattisgarh 2017 participated in Mrs India Chhattisgarh 2017 Grand finale that was hosted in Taj Gateway hotel.
Mrs India 2017 Auditions Media Coverage :
Mrs India 2017 Auditions
Mrs India 2017 Auditions
Visit our other Website
Fashion India Website:
Our Blogging Site:
Mrs India 2017 for Diabetes Awareness by Deepali Phadnis
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Hair Color and Care
Beautiful Hair runs in the Family is what we know all about till date ,but beautiful hair can be achieved with Proper care ,Today we have many options that can change look and feel of Your Hair .
Mrs. India gives Hair Color and Care Tips from non-other but Hair Color Guru Bony Sasidharan
Hair Color Guru Bony Sasidharan
Mrs India 2016 was fortunate to have Seasoned Hair Stylist and magical hair makeover professional Bony Sashidharan with solid 12 years of experience presently leading Essential Looks by Schwarzkopf Professional World’s Leading Hair Products. Bony Sasidharan has groomed India’s Leading Pageants such as Mrs India 2016, Gabbana Life Fashion Show (2008 & 2010), Femina Miss India (2009), Ms Navy Queen Beauty Pageant (2009), Anams man’s PVR Launch in 2009, Bangalore Fashion Week (2010), Esthetica Hair Awards (2012), Esthetica Hair Magazine, Audi and Mercedes Awards (2015). So Here you go and Learn from Hair Color Guru Bony Sasidharan exclusively for Mrs. India.
Bony Sashidharan on Hair Color and Care
Our hair is our biggest beauty asset. Our appearance is what makes us unique as individuals. A great hairstyle can mean the difference between feeling ordinary and extraordinary. Once you get a great style, maintaining and styling hair is required.
Hair plays a vital role in the personality of an individual. It gives you a formal as well as a casual look. If we are emotionally in balance, our hair grows and looks beautiful.
Myths about hair coloring
Coloring will lead to hair loss or dryness.
- It is really important to know that 100 hairs falling a day are normal. It is a part of hair growth cycle where after the fall the new hair grows. Coloring hair will never lead to a hair loss. Coloring hair is a professional service and it has to be done at a Salon. It is absolutely safe; it will never lead to any dryness or hair loss. It is important to know that taking care of hair once it is colored is very important. And it is not a tedious process also. Continue using the shampoo and conditioner recommended by your stylist. Avoid home coloring, figure out some time and try to visit your stylist for color
Q Will coloring hair lead to white hair
- Hair gets its natural color from Melanin pigments. White hair is the absence of these melanin pigments in the hair. Cause for white hair is Vitamin Deficiency or it can heredity. It is an absolute myth that hair colors lead to white hair. Coloring hair is an external service, where it has been applied on the outer surface of the scalp. That’s the reason you would require a touch up once your hair starts growing.
Whether the hair color will suit my complexion.
- We are surrounded by color. Hair coloring is one of the quickest and most dramatic ways to change your personality. Choosing the right hair color is not as easy as picking a color you like. It’s important to consider your natural hair color, your skin tone and eye color when choosing a new hair color.
Hair color is not only about making your hair look brighter. When the hair color works correctly, your skin tone comes alive – hair color should make your face glow.However if you are not sure what color to choose the shades of Chocolate or Auburn browns, Keeping it dark or light as per your complexion.
Maintaining colored hair is really difficult.
- Yes it is a fact that Colored hair needs extra care to keep it in good condition. But it isn’t that difficult though, use any Sulplhate-Free shampoo and conditioner contains UV protection for your color treated hair. Avoid using strong shampoo as it can strip color or dry out hair. Make conditioning as a habit. If you have fine hair use any leave-in spray conditioner.
Mrs India Beautiful Hair
Asha Jois Mrs India Planet 2016 and Mrs India Beautiful Hair 2016 who is simply proud of her lustrous long healthy hair and she never fails to Flaunt her Beauty on Mrs India . Apply now for Mrs India 2017
Blessed Beauty with inheritance
- South Indian roots is what the secret of my hair is says Asha Jois with giggle and all I thank my Mother for giving this gift of Beautiful Hair that I never get enough of loving it while she runs fingurs thourgh her Hair .
Constant Pressure on looking Beautiful !
- Being actress by profession Beautiful hair is what comes with compulsion but maintaining that is tough task . My Hair has go through so much of styling ,heating ,back combing .All this Harsh treatment takes a toll on my hair sometimes makes me nervous .but then I have left with no choice but do it .
Home Remedies First !
- I owe my beautiful hair to my mother, from childhood my Amma will give me Hair Massage with warm Hibiscus oil and leave it over night .So make sure to follow hair care routine like Mrs. India.
Mrs India Beautiful Hair 2015 Swiza Paul
“Well I never gave much attention to beauty of my Hair until I received Mrs India Beautiful Hair Subtitle at Mrs. India 2015 “
.Appreciation always encourages to be better, now I really treasure my hair ,its an assets of mine .When I am blessed ,I should treasure my beauty with proper hair care .I dont know much but yes few tips that everybody can follow .
Brush Your Hair upside down !
- I always Brush my Hair upside down this avoids hair damage due to Tangles at the same time improves scalp blood circulation making Hair roots strong .
Quality Hair Products
- As I am very busy with work and kids ,I cannot concentrate more on diet but yes I make sure I use Quality Hair Products such as Shampoo , Conditioners and leave ins I always use heat protecting serum before treating Hair with heat such as straitening. So now keep in mind these tips from Mrs India .
Below is Moment Swiza Paul crowned as Mrs India Beautiful Hair 2015
Mrs India 2016
Mrs India’s Celebrates Beauty In Diversity at Mrs India 2016
Well We all love Parties , This is occasion when woman spares leisure time for herself and get dressed for Party .Parties are always fun but deciding what to wear on party is tough task . Moment Mrs India thinks of getting ready for Party no matter How much her Wardrobe is loaded with Costumes she always feels like she is running out of it. We are sure almost all woman go through this situation after all there is Queen in every Woman. Queen needs a change in look of every single time.
Queen like to take her own time to get ready so lets not talk about how much she makes one wait when she is busy getting ready .After all Queen needs her Own Space isn’t it ?
Mrs India 2016 -Photoshoot !
Well Fortunately Mrs India 2016’s Queen proved it otherwise, when we decided to do a Photo-shoot on Party wear, Mrs India’s Queens transformed from tired look to Photo Ready Party Queen in just one swirl and rest you can see from magnificent images of Mrs India 2016 Photo-shoot.
Every one of them looked stunning and dressed in their own unique style that matched their personality and body type.
What is Cocktail Dress:
There are different conventions when it comes for Western Party Wear which in general known as Cocktail wear in terms of length or being elaborate. But Key is to select Party Wear is simple select between Formal to Semi formal .It need not to be long and heavy as Red Carpet look nor so elaborate to be called as Formal wear made for Formal occasions such as professional office work or religious rituals code of dress .Always wear Heels ,unless completely unavoidable such as medical condition or pregnancy .
Mrs India 2016 Cocktail Wear Photo hoot saw stunning Beauties dressed in large varieties of Cocktail dresses.Everyone dressed wisely and sported it with unique attitude and style .You can see Contestants in Chick, well spread Frock type of cocktail dress with knee length .
Very Trendy and Classy look of Mrs India Contestant that embraced her Perfect Hourglass Body .Fashionable look for Mrs India 2016
Mrs India 2016 Contestant’s Socialite look who just love to pluck full length dress made from selective silhouettes and dress like Celebrity who loves socializing look for Mrs India 2016
Red Hot look in exclusive Red Ankle length dressed to set party floor ablaze look for Mrs India 2016 2016
Asymmetrical Red Frilled dress which very much in trends Now Flaunted for Mrs India
Sophisticated, Elegant & suitable for semi-formal occasion and New Mothers for party look for Mrs India 2016
Cheerful , fun loving and playful look of Mrs India
Baby Doll look for Mrs India
Bohemian look for Mrs India 2016
Mrs India 2016 contestant in Elegent and Sassy look for Mrs India 2016
So dress like Mrs India , go fun and frivolous .Mrs India would like to thank Rahul Dev for capturing these Beautiful Images .
Entries for Mrs India 2017 are now open you can register on http://www.MrsIndia.net or
Mrs India – Strikes Pose like Goddess
Mrs India’s Breath Taking images speaks itself about Beauty and Glamour of Indian Married Woman.
Mrs India Finalist during Mrs India Photo shoot
Mrs India Photo shoot is a message
Mrs India have always chosen a Unique theme of photo-shoot that not only showcase beauty but speaks diversity, breaks stereotypical notions that World have set about Beauty. Images at Mrs India are just not Visual Treat but a its message that is all set to change the way World is going to look at Today’s Indian Married Woman who is just not confined within four walls but she is Career Woman who can lead her life on her own.
Mrs India 2016 Finalist represent today’s independent woman,Mrs India is Platform
Mrs India’s Beauty In Diversity !
Photo-shoots of Mrs India is symbol of Woman’s Beauty in Diversity, Mark Woman’s Unity Who Celebrates friendships, lives remarkable life .Images that takes pride ,that inspires living and loving yourself .Images that does not know limitation of Age .
Mrs India finalist
Mrs India Hawaiian Queen !
Every theme was skilfully chosen and implemented by Deepali Phadnis .She has planned it with respect to Time Limitations and Mrs India Contestants . During this journey skills of Photographer have lions share.It is Photographers Talent that brings best out of Mrs India Contestants in every Click of Camera.
Mrs India 2016 Winner Seema Subedi during Mrs India Contest
Mrs India is a Team Work !
When Deepali Phadnis decided that 2016’ Mrs India is going to be Hawaiian Queen, she teamed up with Rahul Dev for Photography and Ayesha Mustaq for Hawaiian Costume Designs .And that’s all implementation started right from designing Unique Hawaiian Costumes with respect to individual Contestants of Mrs India 2016.
Mrs India Finalist on Mrs India 2016 Contest
Mrs India is Vivacious
Deepali Phadnis decided on Hawaiian theme because this theme is very vivacious and fresh like flowerily prints on Hawaiian Fabrics. Hawaiian Consumes were designed as lively and cheerful as theme. Ayesha added blossoms to Hawaiian Costumes with Floral accessories right from Flowery Head gears to Anklets. Mrs India 2016 contestants really looked like Goddesses whose beauty can pervade all the floors filling it with joy and fun.
Mrs India Finalist posed beautifully for Mrs India Photo shoot filling Mrs India 2016 lively
Mrs India Photo-shoot Management!
Photography is Talent but Photo-shoot is skill that needs lots of pre planning and time management.
Best of best photographers sometimes give-up if they are been left with constraints such as time and theme, simply because creativity need freedom but when it comes to Pageant where you have limited time and diverse pool of Talent and Beauty Photo-shoot is certainly a challenge . Fortunately Mrs India have a Talented Photographer on board who is experienced enough who can bring best in one angle of Pose and smart enough to catch it in click of Camera .
Rahul’s style of ease and patience really made Mrs India Photo-shoot very comfortable for Contestants to face Camera and pose with confidence during the photo-shoot.
Mrs India is working with Rahul Dev from First Season of Mrs India 2013
When Deepali Planned for photo-shoot, it was only Hawaiian theme was on mind, but when you have passionate photographer who do not want to miss the opportunity of clicking the images of Most Beautiful Indian married Woman, he took challenge of clicking various images on various themes that represent todays Indian Married Woman who comes from every walk of life. During this Photo-shoot regional director Jaspreet Kaur made sure that discipline is maintained without being strict so that everyone is cheerful and enjoying the experience of Posing like Professional Models for Mrs India Photo-shoot.
Mrs India 2016Finalist
Mrs India 2016 Success! Success!! Success!!!
Well when we have team of such brilliant people on board it has to be a success isn’t it ?In every image Contestants of Mrs India’s Contestant are looking Gorgeous, They strike pose with ease, they made it elegant and beautiful Photo-shoot for Mrs India 2016. Winner of Mrs India 2016 Photogenic is Seema Subedi .Watch the Gallery of Mrs India 2016 Photo-shoot.
Mrs India 2016 Finalist during Mrs India Contest
And there you go, Mrs India 2016 Photo-shoot gave Wonderful results in number of themes One is
- Mrs India Floating Goddess,
- Mrs India Hawaiian Queen,
- Mrs India Corporate
- Mrs India Queen of Parties ,
- Mrs India Casual Freak .
Mrs India will We will come back exiting images of themes and stories that will inspire you.So stay live on http://www.MrsIndia.live for more updates and news about Mrs India and don’t forget to Subscribe .
You can watch Mrs India Photo-shoot highlights in below Video :
Mrs India Gallery