Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Hair Color and Care
Beautiful Hair runs in the Family is what we know all about till date ,but beautiful hair can be achieved with Proper care ,Today we have many options that can change look and feel of Your Hair .
Mrs. India gives Hair Color and Care Tips from non-other but Hair Color Guru Bony Sasidharan
Hair Color Guru Bony Sasidharan
Mrs India 2016 was fortunate to have Seasoned Hair Stylist and magical hair makeover professional Bony Sashidharan with solid 12 years of experience presently leading Essential Looks by Schwarzkopf Professional World’s Leading Hair Products. Bony Sasidharan has groomed India’s Leading Pageants such as Mrs India 2016, Gabbana Life Fashion Show (2008 & 2010), Femina Miss India (2009), Ms Navy Queen Beauty Pageant (2009), Anams man’s PVR Launch in 2009, Bangalore Fashion Week (2010), Esthetica Hair Awards (2012), Esthetica Hair Magazine, Audi and Mercedes Awards (2015). So Here you go and Learn from Hair Color Guru Bony Sasidharan exclusively for Mrs. India.
Bony Sashidharan on Hair Color and Care
Our hair is our biggest beauty asset. Our appearance is what makes us unique as individuals. A great hairstyle can mean the difference between feeling ordinary and extraordinary. Once you get a great style, maintaining and styling hair is required.
Hair plays a vital role in the personality of an individual. It gives you a formal as well as a casual look. If we are emotionally in balance, our hair grows and looks beautiful.
Myths about hair coloring
Coloring will lead to hair loss or dryness.
- It is really important to know that 100 hairs falling a day are normal. It is a part of hair growth cycle where after the fall the new hair grows. Coloring hair will never lead to a hair loss. Coloring hair is a professional service and it has to be done at a Salon. It is absolutely safe; it will never lead to any dryness or hair loss. It is important to know that taking care of hair once it is colored is very important. And it is not a tedious process also. Continue using the shampoo and conditioner recommended by your stylist. Avoid home coloring, figure out some time and try to visit your stylist for color
Q Will coloring hair lead to white hair
- Hair gets its natural color from Melanin pigments. White hair is the absence of these melanin pigments in the hair. Cause for white hair is Vitamin Deficiency or it can heredity. It is an absolute myth that hair colors lead to white hair. Coloring hair is an external service, where it has been applied on the outer surface of the scalp. That’s the reason you would require a touch up once your hair starts growing.
Whether the hair color will suit my complexion.
- We are surrounded by color. Hair coloring is one of the quickest and most dramatic ways to change your personality. Choosing the right hair color is not as easy as picking a color you like. It’s important to consider your natural hair color, your skin tone and eye color when choosing a new hair color.
Hair color is not only about making your hair look brighter. When the hair color works correctly, your skin tone comes alive – hair color should make your face glow.However if you are not sure what color to choose the shades of Chocolate or Auburn browns, Keeping it dark or light as per your complexion.
Maintaining colored hair is really difficult.
- Yes it is a fact that Colored hair needs extra care to keep it in good condition. But it isn’t that difficult though, use any Sulplhate-Free shampoo and conditioner contains UV protection for your color treated hair. Avoid using strong shampoo as it can strip color or dry out hair. Make conditioning as a habit. If you have fine hair use any leave-in spray conditioner.
Mrs India Beautiful Hair
Asha Jois Mrs India Planet 2016 and Mrs India Beautiful Hair 2016 who is simply proud of her lustrous long healthy hair and she never fails to Flaunt her Beauty on Mrs India . Apply now for Mrs India 2017
Blessed Beauty with inheritance
- South Indian roots is what the secret of my hair is says Asha Jois with giggle and all I thank my Mother for giving this gift of Beautiful Hair that I never get enough of loving it while she runs fingurs thourgh her Hair .
Constant Pressure on looking Beautiful !
- Being actress by profession Beautiful hair is what comes with compulsion but maintaining that is tough task . My Hair has go through so much of styling ,heating ,back combing .All this Harsh treatment takes a toll on my hair sometimes makes me nervous .but then I have left with no choice but do it .
Home Remedies First !
- I owe my beautiful hair to my mother, from childhood my Amma will give me Hair Massage with warm Hibiscus oil and leave it over night .So make sure to follow hair care routine like Mrs. India.
Mrs India Beautiful Hair 2015 Swiza Paul
“Well I never gave much attention to beauty of my Hair until I received Mrs India Beautiful Hair Subtitle at Mrs. India 2015 “
.Appreciation always encourages to be better, now I really treasure my hair ,its an assets of mine .When I am blessed ,I should treasure my beauty with proper hair care .I dont know much but yes few tips that everybody can follow .
Brush Your Hair upside down !
- I always Brush my Hair upside down this avoids hair damage due to Tangles at the same time improves scalp blood circulation making Hair roots strong .
Quality Hair Products
- As I am very busy with work and kids ,I cannot concentrate more on diet but yes I make sure I use Quality Hair Products such as Shampoo , Conditioners and leave ins I always use heat protecting serum before treating Hair with heat such as straitening. So now keep in mind these tips from Mrs India .
Below is Moment Swiza Paul crowned as Mrs India Beautiful Hair 2015