Mrs India De-Cluttered your surroundings for 2017
Mrs India 2017 welcomes with positivist
Mrs India Creative Queen 2016 Says Say “Good Bye to Year 2016 with Positivism and welcome 2017 with Fresh Breeze and lots of energy.”
Do we realise that our surrounding plays a vital role in our life? Knowing or unknowingly we absorb vibes from our surroundings that creates mind state for you. State of your mind that impacts your behavior, decisions, actions and hence your own life and life of people around you that in turn Creates ultimate environment where you, your family or people around you breath in.
Positive environment generates positivism that shapes life around you ,happiness and productivity around you so it’s very important what environment we want us to surround and work to get it around you .One cannot decide what surroundings they are been raised but at certain age we can certainly make environment you want to live in ,breath in and reciprocate same into surroundings that shapes everything .
Well surroundings are not only comprised of people but as well things around you such as colors of walls, furniture, entrance or exit of place such as Doors, Windows. To give better idea about it we have our sub title winner Mrs India –Creative Queen 2017 Sonali Desai who won this Subtitle for her expertise in Architectural knowledge and creativity.
Sonali is well known architect from Gujarat state who is stationed at Vadodara, Who articulate her own designs and develops architecture with handpicked articles that she procure by travelling around the world. We thought our Creative Queen will be the right person to advise you one getting you surrounding in place on coming year 2017, so Here we go with Word of Wisdom from none other by Mrs India – Creative Queen 2016 Sonali Desai!
An Art that en-roots the civilization of Human !
An Art is What distinguishes man from an animal! Even back in stone ages when Human’s lived in caves, they decorated the walls with pictures, narrating stories for future generations and in turn making them beautiful and educating for younger generation of their society.
In fact this was the first nonverbal communication human’s started with these drawings which in future led to development of alphabets and language isn’t that really mesmerizing?
Mrs India says Art Knows No Boundaries
Art is the only language that knows no boundaries and been the easiest tool of communication with, Art have a very big role in and its importance in architecture still remains defacto and is becoming increasingly important day by day .
Language of Art !
It is so rightly said that a picture can speak a thousand of words when words fail to express, art says it all . I am so fortunate that I studied architecture and then did my post-graduation in interior designing and now practice both of them successfully. I always found this subject interesting because it is a very unique blend of art and technology. Whenever there is a perfect balance between Art and Technology Beautiful Architecture is born .
Mrs India 2016 Photo-shoot
When its Enough is Enough ?.
I read a very beautiful description of art somewhere, “How to know, enough is enough?” I felt it is a very relevant question especially when you come across over designed spaces & frames, in the name of art.Though answer is very simply beautiful
“When you won’t feel the need to add or take away anything from a particular design , you know it’s complete, it’s ready ! “
This field of Architecture becomes more interesting because it has new challenge every day, catering to the different clients, their lifestyle, tastes and budget. Interior designing is about how we experience the spaces.
It is a powerful and very essential part of our daily lives that affects the way we, work, play, relax and rejuvenate. It’s a joy for me to craft spaces anticipating the client’s needs and appeal to their emotions. It’s also a job of great responsibility as we bring to life and shape the dreams with client’s lifetime’s investments!!! Every single mistake is direct loss of investment. So be wise when you invest it’s not only financial investment, its investments to your dreams .Nurturer of your environment around you where life you surround breaths and reciprocates.
I would love to give 5 quick fixes for before wrapping wonderful year of 2016 and welcome 2017
- De- clutter: We tend to fill our houses and offices with a lot of stuff we collect over the years. This New Year do away with any such items you have not used over the past year, if you have not needed it in the entire year u probably don’t need it further.
- Windows: the windows and doors are our connections, between our own world and the outside world. Spruce up your windows with beautiful new drapes and add new life to your home. I suggest soothing bright colours.
- Light: Celebrate light this New Year, say it and flaunt it with a classic Standing Lamp Shade in a beautiful elegant white and festive gold. The indirect ambient light is sure to change the mood of the entire room.
- Art: Great time for the family to come together in the festive best clothing and get a beautiful family portrait which can be put onto opulent frame to enhance the beauty of your family or dining room. Every time you see this will increase bonding and love among your family.
- Fresh flowers & Candles: Nothing can be more romantic then beautifully coloured candles and incense sticks teamed up with beautiful fresh flowers at the console table in the entrance to give a warm, fragrant welcome to New Year and all your guests.
Below image is classic example how image matters, Mrs India 2016’s Group Photo that inspires me ,gives me new hopes .Image that speaks my life changing Journey with Mrs India ,that Celebrates Beauty in Diversity .
So Move on with 2016 and welcome 2017 with lots of positivism and energy !
Blogger : Deepali Phadnis