Mrs India a Message
Mrs India with Humble Tulasi
We should Plant as many as we can and give Tulasi at Meet and Greet or Exchange or Gift was a Uncommon answer to common Problem World is facing Today with Environment and Health Issues .
Shweta Ojha Mrs India Asia International –Second Runners up who further represented India at Mrs Asia International and Bagged Beauty Confident award has decided to implement Answer she gave during Question and answer round at Mrs India 2016.
Shweta belongs to Beautiful Banaras where Humble Tulasi welcomes everyone at home and very much part of the family, where Day starts with Salutation to Tulasi .Well Tulasi is just not worshiped as Culture but have real Medical Values which all Family members are doing from generations to generation without any side effects and quick fixes to minor illness.
“ I realised Talasi is so much missing from our Urban Culture and I should use my Reign at Mrs India to spread Importance of Tulasi and aware people Medical uses of Tulasi“ said Shweta Ojha during her crowing and from Today she is on a Mission .Her mission started with Visit to Nursery where she got Fresh and Aromatic Tulasi whose sight itself is so rejuvenating.
Below are Few of the advantages of Tulasi (Credits www.Food.NDTV.Com)
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.2. Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.3. It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.4. It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.5. It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.6. It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
7. It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma et cetera.
8. Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
- Regular tulsi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.11. It counters elevated blood sugar levels and is therefore beneficial for diabetics.12. It helps in regulating uric acid levels in body, thereby elimination risks of developing kidney stones. It is also beneficial for those who have kidney stones.13. According to the Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India, tulsi can help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone – cortisol in the body.14, It can wards off harmful effects of free radicals.15. Is great for dental health and for healthy gums.
16. Is an effective insect repellant and can aid in treating insect bite.
17. Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
18. It is also known as adaptogen.